Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Friday 20 July 2012

OPI Nicky Minaj collection

I am in love with the Nicky minaj collection for OPI. I have 4 of 6 and these are the one I own
Super Bass shatter (I actually was done with the whole shatter polishes. HAve a lot and told myself I didnt want anymore but this one is really pretty and i fell in love with it) , Fly, Did it on em and my absolute fav of them all, save me. 

Fly is the blue one


this is super bass shatter. I am also wearing it on my thumb.

I am wearing it over Essie's Sugar daddy.
 

this lime green is  Did it on em 
    



Heres Save me over OPI black onyx. Its is just stunning!!!  










So heres all of them. Please forgive the awful web cam photo. I really do want to get the remaining two and plan on it. Do you own any? If not are there any you want? Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Fly is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is, but I got to say that "Save me" is my fav. Just love it over black:) I am surprised to hear me say that since blue is my fav color!

      Delete
  2. I have the mini set and the full size super bass and metallic 4 life! Love them all =)

    ReplyDelete