Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Wednesday 6 February 2013

More Guest Blogger Fun

Hi little nailtastic fans!

My name is Briana and when Krystal asked me if I was willing to do a blog guest spot while her camera was out of action I jumped at the chance to help her out. Shes such a sweetie pie.
Ive been blogging over at For The Love Of Lacquer for a while and this is my first ever blog guest spot.

Today I decided to review one of my untrieds from LynBDesign. I recently got a set of 3 from her and this is the last one Ive got left to try out.

Time and Relative Dimension In Space is from her Dr Who collection, Im not a fan of Dr Who (never watched it sorry Who fans) but I am a fan of gorgeous sparkly blue polishes so this one was a no brainer for me.

I have to say out of the three I got this is probably the problem child of the group. I didn't realise when I got it that its a jelly, I don't mind jellys but I don't go out of my way to buy or use them so I don't have a lot of practise in using them and I think a jelly is something you need to practise to perfect the art of applying them well.

Time and Relative Dimension In Space is a deep dark blue with blue and silver small glitter throughout, as a jelly it is rather sheer, but the glitter is choc packed, you get a really good even coverage of glitter without having to work for it and I love that.



This was one coat of Time and Relative Dimension In Space, if I had of been able to get an even layer I would have loved to leave it like this with a white or nude background 

This is Time and Relative Dimension In Space with three coats, two probably would worked fine, but I wanted the extra depth of three. 



This was a bit of a nightmare with application, it might be because I'm just not use to jellys, they are thin and runny but thick at the same time and I don't use them often enough to be able to apply them with ease so maybe with practise or someone more skilled than I it would result in a better smoother application. Also the other LynBDesigns Ive tried don't have any application issues, her Passing Go is a dream and Sassy Snow Pants gives great glitter coverage.

Ive also noticed some shrinkage around the tips but I am blaming this on the new express dry drops I am trialing

LynBDesigns can be found on esty at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LynBDesigns and if you rush over right now she has a great buy 2 get 1 free sale! 
If your looking for more reviews of her polishes you can check out my swatches of Passing Go and Sassy Snow Pants on my blog www.briesvernis.blogspot.com 

Hope you enjoyed my little guest blog and Im sure Krystals camera will be back in action shortly!
Thanks :)



1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Now I need the entire collection.. I love Doctor Who!!

    ReplyDelete