Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Week four, Monday Mani Challenge "Flowers"


Welcome to week four ladies:) Wow, has it been a month already? TIme seems to fly by sometimes... Anyhow, I had a real hard time with the flowers. Everyone says they are so easy, sadly I lack in the artistic things and even the simple dots to make flowers just did not work for me. I went with stickers, but it was nothing special. However, the ladies did a great job, as always. Let's get right into it:)


                                         Flowers

Michele CLinton. BAse is Sparitual "Deep" and she used stripers to do her flowers:) 

Deneen Champion Smith, with Essie "Enuf is enuf" as her base color:)

Here is Kathy's SMith's try at flowers:) She wasn't too happy with the outcome but she did much better than I did:)

I am not supposed to play favourites, I know, but these  are my fav of this week. I love the color combo and how simple yet perfect they look:) Great job Alaina feathers!

Roni Devore's creation:)

Linda Brooks with her flower mani and an action figure!:)

Dawn Bunny bun bun. I LOVE these!

Jeanie Pou with a delicate looking flower mani. Wearing OPI "Pussy galore" with a top coat.

Anja Andersson did a great job!!! Misa Lets Go Green, Zoya Opal, OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? and Nubar Hollywood Pink


 So, there we have it! Hope everyone is having fun doing these challenges:) I Can't seem to find my uploaded pictures at the moment but, as I said, I used stickers and it seems like "Cheating" next to all these pretty mani's. LOL! I will try to do better with the next challenge:)  As always, all info can be found here and everyone is welcomed:)

5 comments:

  1. These are all really cute :)
    Becky #GIG
    www.pixiwishesforeheadkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the event that you need to accomplish something innovative, think about approaches to make viral recordings. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Without breakfast, numerous individuals will end up indulging later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Nazar Chahti Hai Deedar Karna,
    Dil Chahta Hai Pyaar Karna,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu Shaq Na Kar Mere Jazbato Pe,
    Tere Sath Hi Zindagi Meri Khubsurat Hai,
    Jitni Ehmiyat Hai Pani Ki Marte Insan K Liye,
    Bus Utni Hi Muje Teri Zarurat Hai... satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete