Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Monday Mani challenge, week 6, "GREEN!


GREEN!! Such a pretty color, don't you think? Unlike when we had to do a yellow polish, I was certainly not lacking in the green polish department!! LOL! So many pretties this week, let's get to it!!!:)



                                                                  GREEN


Deneen Champion Smith with a lovely lime green in  "Layla limoncello".


OMG!!! look at the cats!!! SO freakin cute!!! Cirque  "lonesome green" and Maybelline "bold gold"


Briana Allan wearing the awesome OPI "Mermaids tears" and some cute nail art:)


Silke Blankestijn is wearing Kiko sugar mat 643. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! WOW! Another must have!


LMAO! Roni Devore got creative and used her daughters green crayola marker since it was all she could fine! Honestly, if she didn't let us know, I would just think it was a sheer polish...


Camilla lindskoug wearing the oh so lovely Zoya "Ivonca". Such a gorgeous green!


Titti Lidesköld wearing Pahlish "toxic and timeless". Loving the glitter!
Kristing McCurley wearing a gradient of OPI "French quarter for your thoughts" and CG "Trendsetter" and  "Budding romance with pueen stamp #04 using Zoya "cody" and a matte top coat. Great mani!


KAthy Smith with Essie "Shake your money maker" and "the more the Merrier"  for accent nail and she wasn't a fan of "Shake your money maker" so she added Orly "Sparkling garbage" on top. 


I AM IN LOVE with this color that Anja Andersson wore. She forgot to mention which polish it is. I must ask her so it can go right up onto my wishlist!!!



Emma Lindberg wearing Darling Diva "Leprechauns gold". This is such a lovely green glitter!

Julie Smith with a dark green from Nails inc "
Bruton Mews"  . I love the background...lol

WOW! Such a flawless mani, as always, from the lovely Kelly . This is Zoya "Apple". Stunning!

Michele Clinton is wearing Viva la Diva #144.  NEver heard of this brand... Lovely dark green!


These two are from moi:) One of my favourite Essie's "Mojito madness" . I LOVE this color~.

So, there is yet another week! I am having so much fun and I hope everyone else is as well!! Don't forget, as I say every week, the more the merrier, join in on the fun at any time, without commitment! Just contact me:) See you guys next week!:)

4 comments:

  1. You forgot me :( I also wore Layla Limoncello...

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar You will be astounded at the sorts of undertakings that are accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigahein Tumko Dekhna Chahti hai

    Mere Dilko ye kya hua hai play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar kon kaheta hai taj mahel banane ke lie dolat nahi milti.
    taj mahel banane ke lie dolat to milti he magar mohbatt karne ke lie mumtaj nahi milti.

    ReplyDelete